Photo Gallery

Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Malfunctioning Night Light Cause Odor of Smoke - Loop Drive, Millsboro, DE

Gallery

Views: 297

Views: 316



Story
Tuesday December, 15 2009 @ 21:15:54 Nature: Odor Investigation Location: 25956 Loop Drive, Millsboro, DE 19966 On Tuesday evening, December 15th, the Indian River Volunteer Fire Company was alerted for an odor of smoke investigation at 25956 Loop Drive, Millsboro, DE 19966. It was identified that the odor of smoke was the direct result of a malfunctioning night light with photo-electronic eye connected to an expansion plug receptacle. This malfunctioning device caused the composition materials to melt and provide the odor. The incident was placed under control and responding apparatus were returned to their respective fire stations.