Report Suspicious Activity 1-800-FORCE-1-2
Report Suspicious Activity....
Citizens should always call local law enforcement.
Prompt and detailed reporting of suspicious activities can help prevent violent crimes or terrorist attacks. If you see suspicious activity, please report it to your local police department. Local law enforcement officers can respond quickly. Once they assess the situation, they can obtain additional support. You may also contact 1-(800)-FORCE-1-2
If there is a life threatening emergency, please call 911.
When reporting suspicious activity, it is helpful to give the most accurate description possible, including:
• Brief description of the activity
• Date, time, and location of the activity
• Physical identifiers of anyone you observed
• Descriptions of vehicles
• Information about where people involved in suspicious activities may have gone
• Your name and contact information is optional.
Remember you can report on suspicious activities anonymously.
If you see suspicious activity, please report it to your local police department.
If you are experiencing an emergency, please call 911.